Rat Rocket!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. With the tank I loose a little turning radius, because of the springer hittin the tank. I do think it looks better though...

@ Thumbs Up!

This is looking real good! I like the look and combo of new and old. Hope it rides as good as it looks!

Thanks. So far it's pretty comfortable. With new bearings in the BB and the mag it should ride fine...

100_0351.jpg

original reflector on rear fender (top) is cracked and stuck. Looked around in my reflector bin (coffee can) and found one just like it (bottom) hole was already there. could probably get orig. one out but not without destroying it so I think it'll stay. Also found this for the rear rack!! It pays to be a packrat!! Should change my name to that!!!
100_0350.jpg

...the other side...

100_0369.jpg

yes...I have a "thing" for stuff with wheels...bikes, wheelchairs, golf bag carriers...? Anyway, the other side of the bike.

100_0447.jpg

...well, changed my mind about the rear whitewall...Kenda wide white wall 9.99 at Kmart, 3 bucks for the tube
100_0450.jpg

Latest posts

Back