Rat Pack-Phoenix, AZ Based but all of AZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just an idea right now but I am looking for people in Arizona, not just Phoenix, who are interested in being part of a club. My idea is The Rat Pack. A group of Rat Rodders who get together and work on projects, cruise the town, daytime, nightime, whenever. Bar hop on our rats, go to bike events as a group and just build a cool club across AZ, full of rat rod owners and enthusiasts.

Looking forward to getting something started.

Thanks

Sounds interesting. Would like to get a good group going. There is a bike ride that OHSA in Arciadia is putting on Sunday. I will be there with a group of friends. Will have my yellow Hawthorne and Blue Jaguar there. PM me if interested in meeting there. 2pm ish?

Jason

PS More into old bikes but really anything with 2 wheels and pedals.

No worries. Im not prejudice. All in all, I really just like to get a cool bike club together, preferably custom bikes but in the end, all types of cruiser enthusiasts. Vintage and new.

I might be able to make that.

You may want to contact JWM with the So Cal Rat Rod Riders BC. They are looking to start an AZ chapter. This may be just what you need to get rolling. :wink:

Slick Rick said:
You may want to contact JWM with the So Cal Rat Rod Riders BC. They are looking to start an AZ chapter. This may be just what you need to get rolling. :wink:
Sounds good. Thanks

Hey RatTrap, any progress on a club yet. Sounds like a good idea at least when summer is over :). If something comes up let me know and vice versa. If it cools down one of these nights we could head out to the Pavilions car show in snobsdale on sat. evenings. let me know if your interested.

I dont think the head of this organization is present any more. [note the 22 messages hes sent, and that was in '03]

You Bet! I hope if nothing else you stick around to soak up some of the excellent information and photography of customs here. Its practically a bike enthusiasts playground.~

Arizona Native myself., ended up in R.I. on a fluke. Stay proud, Chief!

You Bet! I hope if nothing else you stick around to soak up some of the excellent information and photography of customs here. Its practically a bike enthusiasts playground.~

Arizona Native myself., ended up in R.I. on a fluke. Stay proud, Chief!
Have been digging around on the site for about 2 years--became active/member because I caught the fever. I have a couple of cool vintage bikes--kind of just preserved as found and ride them around quite a bit. Then it morphed into a grandson bonding experiment and he has caught the bug as well. We are looking at taking a few to the next level--personal customizing. The nickname Chief is from my rank in the military--I was called that before it actually became my rank, and before I decided to make it a career as everyone thought I possessed those same qualities--wise, unbiased, smart, fair, spoke my mind, and listened as well. Enjoy that cold weather and live always proud!

Have been digging around on the site for about 2 years--became active/member because I caught the fever. I have a couple of cool vintage bikes--kind of just preserved as found and ride them around quite a bit. Then it morphed into a grandson bonding experiment and he has caught the bug as well. We are looking at taking a few to the next level--personal customizing. The nickname Chief is from my rank in the military--I was called that before it actually became my rank, and before I decided to make it a career as everyone thought I possessed those same qualities--wise, unbiased, smart, fair, spoke my mind, and listened as well. Enjoy that cold weather and live always proud!

You have what feels to me like an excellent view on things, and optimistic in a way that really shows in your character.
Im glad you're a regular and have decided to be a participating member in the pages here. I really look forward to what you bring to the table and am proud to say Thank You to someone who served their duty and their country.
If you ever need a hand,. Im an October Newbie., but Im pretty darn resourceful, [as long as its not shipping :p ]

20160404_193734.jpg
:rockout:I am a newbie on the site. I am looking for a group to ride & mod with. I am in Phx & will have a small workshop here shortly. Anyone interested please feel free to PM me.

View attachment 20983 :rockout:I am a newbie on the site. I am looking for a group to ride & mod with. I am in Phx & will have a small workshop here shortly. Anyone interested please feel free to PM me.
Actually just left for WI. I am a snowbird. I will be back in the area in Nov. Jarod24 I think is in Mesa (he is hosting/running monthly rides now). There are a couple of custom build clubs around (Savages etc, Tutorbuilt is in the area as well)...they host a couple of rides.

Actually just left for WI. I am a snowbird. I will be back in the area in Nov. Jarod24 I think is in Mesa (he is hosting/running monthly rides now). There are a couple of custom build clubs around (Savages etc, Tutorbuilt is in the area as well)...they host a couple of rides.
Hey , we just started snow birding last year we spend winter in Az and summer in Wi now

Latest posts

Back