Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished"Now with VIDEO"and Disc Brake

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished "Now with VIDEO"

Thanks man!

Stopping is very important. And sadly the Roach doesn't agree with that fact. 5 brake cables have gone to the trash thanks to its inability to cooperate. :-/ So we are thinking of doing a drum setup on the front wheel for ol' school factor and function.

Re: Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished "Now with VIDEO"

I finished the Disc brake upgrade and it came out Great and was easier to do then I expected!! I think Im done changing things for now but If I come across a rear disc ya never know.This thing is a ton of fun and now its even more fun and a little safer,heres some pics...
scooterbrake5.jpg
scooterbrake4.jpg
scooterbrake9.jpg
scooterbrake6.jpg
scooterbrake7.jpg
scooterbrake8.jpg

Rolled it out today and Man Discs work way better the pinchers! Im glad I decided to upgrade!
scooterbrake10.jpg

I rolled out to the local car show this morning with no problems at all.I got alot of great feedback and might build a couple scoots for these guys if the cash is right!I got offered a fist full of cash for this one but im just not giving it up yet,The guy made me write his # down in case I change my mind.All in all a great morning ride with good folks starts the weekend off right!Heres some pics and a 64 HD and a really cool Henderson. 8) :mrgreen:
scooterbrake11.jpg
scootercarshow.jpg
a64harley.jpg
ahenderson.jpg

Just messin with the fish eye on my wifes camera 8) :mrgreen:
FxCam_1338428627559.jpg
FxCam_1338428568445.jpg

Got my hands on a pull start ,Man I should have done this from the jump!!!I still need to color match it but it works great!
scooterpullstart.jpg

Latest posts

Back