Roadmaster cwc 1940"s in Brazil

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning my friends, my name is leonardo. I am a small collector of old bicycles. I have some German, Swedish and some Brazilian rarities. I always liked the American cwc, but I knew very little about them. Soon I bought a cwc, I imagine it to be a roadmaster or some of the 40's. I'll post some photos here. My biggest difficulty is the parts that here in Brazil are very expensive due to the import taxes. thank you

Welcome!

Photos are the best way to ID the year of manufacture, along with the serial number on the bottom bracket, and closeups of the dropouts, etc.

A detail: in the place of the head badge has 4 holes for fixing the badge:wondering:

I agree, early postwar. Before 46, the downtube had less of a curve to it.
Mine was a 46 or 47 and the serial began with an "F", so maybe yours is an earlier one. If vintage parts are too hard to find, customize it with new stuff, hopefully you can find 26" parts. I used new wheels and tires on mine.
coppertooth 005 - Copy.JPG

That's a nice frame to work with!

I agree, early postwar. Before 46, the downtube had less of a curve to it.
Mine was a 46 or 47 and the serial began with an "F", so maybe yours is an earlier one. If vintage parts are too hard to find, customize it with new stuff, hopefully you can find 26" parts. I used new wheels and tires on mine.
View attachment 45680
That's a nice frame to work with!
I so love that bike

[QUOTE = "Wildcat, post: 1031458, member: 3703"] Concordo, no início do pós-guerra. Antes de 46, o downtube tinha menos de uma curva para ele.
O meu foi um 46 ou 47 eo serial começou com um "F", então talvez o seu é um anterior. Se peças vintage são muito difíceis de encontrar, personalizá-lo com novas coisas, espero que você pode encontrar peças de 26 polegadas.Eu usei novas rodas e pneus na minha.
[ATTACH = full] 45680 [/ ATTACH]
Esse é um bom quadro para trabalhar! [/ QUOTE]
Obrigado pela ajuda, a sua moto ficou linda com rodas, modernidade na medida certa.

[QUOTE = "Wildcat, post: 1031458, member: 3703"] Concordo, no início do pós-guerra. Antes de 46, o downtube tinha menos de uma curva para ele.
O meu foi um 46 ou 47 eo serial começou com um "F", então talvez o seu é um anterior. Se peças vintage são muito difíceis de encontrar, personalizá-lo com novas coisas, espero que você pode encontrar peças de 26 polegadas.Eu usei novas rodas e pneus na minha.
[ATTACH = full] 45680 [/ ATTACH]
Esse é um bom quadro para trabalhar! [/ QUOTE]
Qual é a marca desse selim da sua bicicleta?

"What is the brand of this bicycle saddle?"

That was the original saddle that I recovered. It didn't have a name on it though. It may have been a Troxel or Mesinger, fairly common back then.

coppertooth 002.JPG

Attachments

• coppertooth 002.JPG
    coppertooth 002.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 196
Hello friends
I have progressed in restoring my cwc roadmaster.
I bought a seat without a seat. Straight from the uk

Latest posts

Back