Rare? Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I picked up a KK glide deluxe earlier this year. After reading all the specs I expected it to have 26" wheels, but mine came with 24" wheels and the frame is tiny. I've turned it into a low rider style bike with ape hangers because it was too small to ride as it came (previous owner turned it into a cafe racer style bike)

I can't find any information or matching pictures on Google to a glide deluxe the same as mine.

Has anyone else had one if these in this size?

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_061713.jpg
    IMG_20190705_061713.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 289
Check out the "SHOW US YOUR DYNO'S" thread. I know there are at least a couple 24's pictured in there. You can't go wrong with the apes on a 24" bike either... Nice bike.
And welcome to RatRodBikes!

Your bike is a combo of a glide delux and a Bratz Lowrider bike. I don’t think the chain guard is correct either. Dynos are known for the D at the back of the top tube, bar that extends past the seat post. Does yours have a ‘D’. If so, only the frame is a glide delux.

You banana seat, wheels, tires, handle bar, and possibly the crank set are all off the Bratz Bike.

Still a fun ride!

~Kruez

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Kreuz she stated its a KK not a Dyno in the title(so chainguard is correct too). And Brats bikes were 20" wheels I believe. Hers are 24". She added the apes.

My Flightliner takes 24 inch wheels so I added banana seat and apes like yours. I also had to add a layback seatpost before I could pedal comfortably.

Last edited:
I stand corrected. Didn’t read her post correctly. They did make smaller youth bikes. Can’t say I have ever run across one. Tread pattern and seat is very similar to the before mentioned purple lowrider style bike. Wheels look accurate and probably original. Its a good use of a smaller frame.

Still a fun low cruiser. I would have took home as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back