Rare Huffman Twin Flex dual springer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another step. Almost done!!

ude8e7u5.jpg

ytytadys.jpg

ube7u9us.jpg

1918 Ranger

Just for reference

by9eha2e.jpg

ude8e7u5.jpg

The Twin Flex made its debut at the Cycology Bike Show in Maryville TN this weekend. Here are some pics.

I also would like to introduce the MIRACLE WORKER behind this restoration: Keith Fowler. He does all my paint work on my bikes. Keith did a great job bringing it back to life. Only credit I can take is finding the bike and funding its restoration.

Thanks Keith. Job well done!!

ty9anybe.jpg
My daughter in this pic

anuhu9y2.jpg

eqygajej.jpg

1918 Ranger

Congrats man!! That is truly a rags to riches story.
BRAVO!!!

Wow, I don't even know what to say. The job you've done on this is just phenomenal. I'm blown away. Glad you got the attention and recognition you and the bike deserve - congratulations! (And boy am I feeling really inadequate right now! Ha!)

So what's new with this beauty?
anuhu9y2.jpg

Hey King, she's on display at my business. It was a fun project to resurrect.

Since completion of the Twin Flex in April, I've had the busiest spring and summer. My daughter pictured a few pics up played on a travel basketball team and a travel softball team in conjunction with a team with our local Little League. Basketball wrapped up in late June along with the first travel softball team. From march to June all 3 teams were going at same time. Then in July, Little League turned into all stars and the all star team formed a new travel team which began a few weeks ago and will run till cold weather.

Oh and I have two boys playing baseball this spring and summer. Now my oldest plays football and I coach a 7/8 year old football team

Im afraid, With all this said my bicycle playing has been sidetracked along with any play money to put to bikes. .

The twin flex hasn't been out much but readily viewable by customers etc.

Thanks for asking.

Fantastic, I really love Huffman's there just beautiful bicycles. Here is my 1945 Huffman Dixie Flyer I did for the build off.
IMG_8816.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in love with this project thread. Absolutely stunning bicycle. The amount of thought and work that went into this build makes me feel like I half ... every project. Beautiful job!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The frankenbike pic of this bike just popped up on Facebook.
Giving this thread a bump for everyone an easier chance to see the transformation.

Latest posts

Back