Raleigh Retroglide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't settled on a name for it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_2072.JPG
    IMG_2072.JPG
    624.7 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_2070.JPG
    IMG_2070.JPG
    619.7 KB · Views: 307
Ha ha you must be the gent I sold this bike to. Hope you are enjoying it my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that's me. It's because of this site that I chose to pursue your bike instead of a big box store bike that caught my eye. So glad I chose the Raleigh.

This bike does ride nicely. So far there's only been a few days that it hasn't been ridden, mainly due to weather.

Thanks for the care you took of it. I may attempt to fix the rust near the seat post but then again, so far it's not hurting anything so I may just leave it and possibly cover it with a rust converter.

Last edited:
Yep, that's me. It's because of this site that I chose to pursue your bike instead of a big box store bike that caught my eye. So glad I chose the Raleigh.

This bike does ride nicely. So far there's only been a few days that it hasn't been ridden, mainly due to weather.

Thanks for the care you took of it. I may attempt to fix the rust near the seat post but then again, so far it's not hurting anything so I may just leave it and possibly cover it with a rust converter.

I’m happy it is working out for you. This is a great site and all these cool bikes that these guys build is awesome. It gives you the bug for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back