RRBBO13 Q U O I S E

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined after RRBBO09 but remember Raceliner was on the front page. Spent lots of time staring at that pic.

So how close will this be to that? Will it have the dana? Pipes? What's the plan man...:nerd:
It's like when a new car like a Mustang or Camaro makes a few changes from one production year to the next. It's still recognizably the same, however there are subtile styling changes that makes it more appealing!:)

The pipes will make another appearance but the Dana has to go. As cool as it might seem in photos, it is definitely not rider friendly AT ALL! One thing that the owner specified is that it needs to ride as good as it looks.
So let it be written so let it be done.:nod:

Here's the first rough mock-up. The tires and wheels will change along with the wheelbase, but I wanted to test the big/little (26"/24") combination along with the 24" rat trap fork.

I like the aggressive stance!
100_5026.jpg

Wow! Modded into a hammerhead shark tank...
You gotta do this at some point. Maybe not here, it sounds as if there's a customer on board, but someday brother you gotta do this.

Carl.

Wow! Modded into a hammerhead shark tank...
You gotta do this at some point. Maybe not here, it sounds as if there's a customer on board, but someday brother you gotta do this.

Carl.
Definitely not this one.
Just ran the name suggestion by the owner. He thought Sharquoise was a good name but didn't think he wanted it after having 'a few shark incidents' in his years of surfing, diving and fishing.:eek:

Glen's build thread for Blackheart started with a couple of Hocus-Focus -esque comparison photos so i thought I'd do the same after a little bit of work on QUOISE today.

Can you see it?

100_5026.jpg

Find at least six differences between photos
100_5052.jpg

˙pǝdɐɥsǝɹ sı ǝɯɐɹɟ ˙6 ˙ʞɔɐq pǝʌoɯ sı ʞuɐʇ ˙5 ˙ƃuıssıɯ ǝɹɐ ןןɐʍ ǝɥʇ uı sʇuǝp ˙4 ˙pǝʌoɯ sı dɯɐןɔ ˙3 ˙pǝʇɐʇoɹ sı ןǝǝɥʍ ɹɐǝɹ ˙2 ˙punoɹƃ ǝɥʇ uo sǝʌɐǝן ןɐuoıʇıppɐ ˙1 :sǝɔuǝɹǝɟɟıp

It's tough to do without being able to veiw both pics at the same time. Maybe make them both one image?

It's tough to do without being able to veiw both pics at the same time. Maybe make them both one image?
You got it.
There's two differences that are the result of todays work (#5 & 6 in the answers above).
hocus focus.jpg

Very subtle indeed. The most obvious one isn't even on your list of answers. o_O

And the most clever bit of all is the fact that the answers are upside down... :41:

Glen.

Very subtle indeed. The most obvious one isn't even on your list of answers. o_O
It does say 'at least 6 differences'. I wasn't actually thinking about Hocus-Focus when I took the second photo, just wanted to compare the difference at the end of the day. I was surprised at how close the two were and it reminded me of your post so I had to post it that way!:grin:
So now I'm wondering what the most obvious was that I didn't list.:39:

Latest posts

Back