RRBBO13 Pyola Kayrap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never knew you as Kota The Fork Bender. Just Kota the cool scooter builder from last year. Look forward to seeing what emerges from the pyola.
Thanks for the kind words, Chad...It's been quite awhile, but here's a few.

DSC04726.JPG
001-251.JPG
023-3.JPG
013-6 (1).JPG
001-4.JPG

BEND A FORK ALREADY!

That's not the plan...I was being "type cast" for all the latest fork bending movies..So I had to develop a new "character", if I ever want to make it big in any up and coming RRB feature films......But if need be, I can go back to what I know best.

BendSomething.jpg

RRB Films
Presents

KOTA
The Last Fork Bender

bender.png

Let’s not forget this one KOTA, it’s my favorite...[emoji51]
af1f472f3f3354a2b046c21b5fa4873d.jpg

Looking forward to see what you do with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely forgot about that one!..I remember I wanted to even go more...But that bike had parts flowing in from all over..You guys did a fantastic job on that bike.

This is the bike that fork came from.

002-14.JPG

Yeah, different ribbons for each build off. :D

Great name dude. With your creativity & fork bending abilities. This scrap will be ratical be for ya know it .

There "may" be a fork bent, to early to tell.

I built a kickbike last year. As I get older, I sometimes don't feel comfortable riding a bicycle. Between back problems, and arthritis problems, and knee replacements, and numerous medical conditions, I just don't always feel safe on a bike. I've been using a scoot or kickbike for the last few years..It's faster than walking. It's easy for stop and go. It's also great exercise (I need it)...I was grateful for the acceptance of last years build...This may be my last build, so there's one I've been wanting to do for a few years. ..Remember..It "started" out as a bike.:giggle:

I'm truly grateful for the acceptance and tolerance of my last few builds...This is hands down the best community on the internet, and not building "bikes", I've really missed it....So if you ever plan on building one of these, like building bikes, there are a few basic rules to follow. I'll be pointing them out as the build progresses....Thanks!

This is what I want...Long..low..light

kicker 27.JPG

I've been looking through some old pics...I didn't realize I've been doing kickbikes for so long. I know I used to bike ride 90% of the time and kick 10%...Kind of reversed now. It's pretty hard to look "cool" on a scooter, especially when you're built like Magilla Gorilla. The last two pics are 1 or 2 years old..The first pic is forum member "Greylock", and myself at the first MA Human Powered Vehicle Festival in 2011.
Graylock-Kota-02.JPG
Brimfield3.jpg

I built a kickbike last year. As I get older, I sometimes don't feel comfortable riding a bicycle. Between back problems, and arthritis problems, and knee replacements, and numerous medical conditions, I just don't always feel safe on a bike. I've been using a scoot or kickbike for the last few years..It's faster than walking. It's easy for stop and go. It's also great exercise (I need it)...I was grateful for the acceptance of last years build...This may be my last build, so there's one I've been wanting to do for a few years. ..Remember..It "started" out as a bike.:giggle:

I'm truly grateful for the acceptance and tolerance of my last few builds...This is hands down the best community on the internet, and not building "bikes", I've really missed it....So if you ever plan on building one of these, like building bikes, there are a few basic rules to follow. I'll be pointing them out as the build progresses....Thanks!

This is what I want...Long..low..light

View attachment 74563

Very cool. I can’t ride bikes, either, at least what the general population thinks I should be riding (ie, adult-sized). Too much pain to sit on a bike saddle for long periods. My solution? BMX. Great, full-body exercise and no sitting. A kick bike looks like another great solution, too. I considered one for myself but I’ve got a bad ankle that would be really vulnerable kicking.

By the way, you know better than to worry about looking cool. Folks give me the eye being 56 years old on a 20” BMX, but they keep it to themselves (probably jealous). Scooters are fun and if people don’t like ‘em, you know what they can go and do.

Look forward to following this build.

furyus

By the way, you know better than to worry about looking cool. Folks give me the eye being 56 years old on a 20” BMX, but they keep it to themselves (probably jealous). Scooters are fun and if people don’t like ‘em, you know what they can go and do.
furyus

:bigsmile::bigsmile: furyus, I posted those pics to show that I don't care what people think.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

You keep riding that BMX...I'll keep kicking....Deal?

Two wheeled creativity is cool regardless of whether or not a chain is involved. I agree with you about the community we have here. Glad to see some other older names return in this BO too.

I'm liking your next design. The rear end reminds me of my friend @kanar 's Pimp Garage Streamliner frame.

flo.jpg

The two side tubes will extend beyond the back wheel, like dual exhaust, or might have tail lights inside.

or flames :D

mega-flames-plan-detail-1.jpg

Let’s not forget this one KOTA, it’s my favorite...[emoji51]
af1f472f3f3354a2b046c21b5fa4873d.jpg

Looking forward to see what you do with this one.

This is one of my favorite bikes ever!! Soooo much cool!! The fork!! And that LED headlight. ;)

Latest posts

Back