Purple Pavement Pounder - Take 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well. If ya ask me, a rat is never done, Your always constantly changing ...... And redoing parts and what not. Heres my next rendition of this beast.

DragBike
PICT0306.jpg

PICT0307.jpg

Yeahh my bikes get ridden alot. This is from my bike lock smacking the frame :(
PICT0310.jpg

PICT0309.jpg

STAY TUNED.

Ricky! Sweet. Just picked up my second bike. I've changed my Salt Flyer multiple times. I agree, rat bikes are never done. They just keep evolving. It's so fun! Keep the mods and pics coming man!

put the handle and the bag from that lawnmower on the back too slow ya down.lol

Outlaw 8)

Lol outlaw xD i doubt dad would like that.

The tennis ball relflects light and looks cool. well i think lol. IT OG SON!

Yeahh im sitting in class prob gonna get in trouble for being on here. I hate school this year x.x Next hours shop though, Im designing a tank insert. STAY TUNED!!

I usually like apes but the drag bars do look good with the springer forks on this one.

were going back to Apes. I cant stand the way it rides. It looks good.. but rides like ..... Im getting new apes. Annnd im getting a 24x3 in tire for the back ;) with a 24 inch rim.

Yeah, that was the same way I felt when I flipped my cruiser bars upside down. Looked cool, but not too fun to ride. Can't wait to see the 24's on there. I dig monkey bars, I've got some on my new second bike. Have you seen pics of that yet? I am thinking an In-n-out theme on that one.

Anyway, post up pics when you get the new stuff on.

Latest posts

Back