Purpa-Trator Detail pics P7 Ride Vid. P9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: no name yet

sweet! It'll be fun. I'm not really able to do much cause I have a broken leg, witch make EVERYTHING 10 time harder than it should be. But I'll help out however I can. I love what all the other guys are doing too. And that Murry Monster is Sooo Cool!.

Get busy bro! The suspense is killin me! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I will! As soon as I get back from buying all the cool bikes in southeast Iowa.

Thanks Huff. I'll get back to it some this week. Frame change coming. Not really feeling the first one. Stay tuned.

Diabolical_Dork said:
I will! As soon as I get back from buying all the cool bikes in southeast Iowa.

If ya ain't got pics, it didn't happen! PM me some proof. Who knows I may want one! :mrgreen:

Re: no name yet UPDATE 10/21

OOOOH Muscley

Lights made from VW backup lights. The headlight has a little visor, kinda hard to see.

SWEET! I wondered where my air cleaner on my old chev. went! Pipes are cool too. 8)

Thanks for the kind words on the pipes. I keep seeing an old corvette stingray on my way to work and it has the side pipes with the heat shields. Inspiration.

It's about time you showed back up! I've been waiting on a phone call to come bail you out again. :mrgreen: Can't wait to see what you do with that banana!

Pick, its been a wild week ( or two ) I can't remember. Getting back on track this week hopefully. Juice and I are getting together to finish it up this week. That seat has been a lot more work than I expected. I've never formed my own pans before. Stay tuned. This should be an eventful week. Fingers crossed. :mrgreen:

Thank you Luke & Randy. Hope to have the brackets mounted and get it padded and covered this morning.

Brackets built

Bottom plates cut

Padded and upholstered

Vw taillights installed

Sitting on the bike

Latest posts

Back