Psycho Monkey Ward

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're in the home stretch, finished welding the tailgate on also did a quick prep and shot 4 cans of burgandy paint on.
cut down a 3/8 bolt after drilling a hole in it for a latch pin and got a heavy coat of varnish on the bed so now I just need to finish the hitch on the bike.

more later
Mark

Holy smokes, this thing is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trailer looks god Marc! That is the coolest bicycle trailer i have ever seen, u just don't see many vintage looking trailers.
See you soon , Daniel

As done as it gets for now !
some patina

added some eyelets to tie off to

spring in for towing

put the original licence tag back on helps hide some of the ugly welds !

switched the saddle , as much as I liked the look of the Wrights saddle it was just to hard on my backside ..hemi
also shows the hitch at the seat post .

The Psycho Monkey likes it !

Our ride today down to the park

The Bike

added a trailer light

lets go grandpa

done

was a fun build off and I congratulate all whom finished and built a "Great bunch of Rats" !:41::41::41:
Mark

Thanks Luke I was beginning to wonder if I was going to make it to the finish with the trailer and hitch , the bike was the easy part but my inexperience welding thin steel was putting a hurt on me .....my vision wasn't helping either .
Mark
But you did it! The experience gained and the great times you can now enjoy with it, along with the success of doing it yourself are just awesome!

Looking forward to seeing your next build!

Luke.

There can't be many monkeys out there who have a custom throne and mobile playpen built for them.
Get lots of pictures of our adventures together.

Anyon
Wow busy couple weeks I've had and as always there are some cool builds going . I started removing the layer of paint covering the original paint, this stuff was rough like lizard skin .

and here is whats left of the original darts

I think I settled on this old wrights saddle and tool bag

an 18 tooth sprocket should make pedaling easier with all the hills around here.

on a side note I have the outdoor bike shop cleaned out, work bench rebuilt and some parts organized so now I can get something done in there.

like drink a few

while I true up the wheels

anybody recognize this ?

Mark
anyone have any of these bars for sale or know where I could get a set or have some made? I'm building a columbia compax and need a set.

Latest posts

Back