1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

~PS3 for ???~

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Ddivot, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Ddivot

Ddivot

I have for trade a lightly used PS3 slim model (320g) with two controllers and two games (Madden 12 & Batman Arkham Asylum).
    Everything is in good working order. I received this in trade over at the bmx museum. I already have a PS3 and just got this to use as an extra blu-ray player; but it has just sat unused so I thought I'd throw it out there to see what happened.
    I'm not looking for anything in particular, maybe an old 26" men's cruiser or 24" bmx or ???
    [​IMG]

2. SwingBikeDude

SwingBikeDude

Sent you a PM and emailed some pics...........let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    DT

3. Ddivot

Ddivot

I believe we may have a deal DT!