Project Chris

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Here's what I've got.
101_3122.jpg

I know that this has become very predictable, but I can't pass the opportunity to use my new Christy Saddle along with a TRM Convertible tank at the big show! I do however have an idea for putting a new and unexpected spin on the tank this time.

I have some time consuming real life projects that will be competing for my time so I'm already planning ahead for a scaled back version if necessary. I spent way too many hours last year going big, so this year I'm going to take it easy on myself! Let's have some fun!

Last edited:
"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in."
Yep, it's just too hard to sit out! I'm not even sure if I can finish, but at the very least I'll get it started and try some new things.

Last edited:
Sometimes when you win big and go big,it takes all your mind and energy.You feel baked like 2dawgs fenders.
Glad your in,hope to see you at the finish line.

Sometimes when you win big and go big,it takes all your mind and energy.You feel baked like 2dawgs fenders.
Glad your in,hope to see you at the finish line.
Thanks girl! I had to look at 2dawgs fenders and yep, that's about right.:whew::21:

It's just too much pressure to try and win back to back. The last person that tried literally put himself in the hospital from exhaustion after driving nonstop hundreds of miles across three states just to get extreme photos by the deadline!:eek:
As nice as it is to win, it's most certainly not everything. I'm looking forward to just cruising and watching everyone else shine this year!

Thanks girl! I had to look at 2dawgs fenders and yep, that's about right.:whew::21:

It's just too much pressure to try and win back to back. The last person that tried literally put himself in the hospital from exhaustion after driving nonstop hundreds of miles across three states just to get extreme photos by the deadline!:eek:
As nice as it is to win, it's most certainly not everything. I'm looking forward to just cruising and watching everyone else shine this year!
Yep I remember Hope he is doing better and we see him back in action just for the fun. After 1910 I toned it back a lot,prefer the fun side of the builds now...

I had a hunch you may use that tank and seat combo,,,, lol.
You Maybe predictable but always cool . Have fun with it after all you are the raining champion . You can call the shots . Looking forward to see your new idea. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, it's just too hard to sit out! I'm not even sure if I can finish, but at the very least I'll get it started and try some new things.
That is something I try to do every build.
I could faux up a bike in a month and then coast.
But I want every minute I can to stretch my skill set.
Hope to see you at the finish.

Guitarl.

My bikes were never winning bikes. But I had "fun" building every single one of them. I hope you enjoy yourself, I'm planning to.

Hmmm, how about Chris 'n Ed? :chicken:
That's a classic @GuitarlCarl, I used to love singing those songs as a kid. Quality Television! lol
I've pulled it out at a club doing open mic and killed the "ROCK" crowd. I had a few verses scribbled on paper. Everybody sang the chorus, "Where oh where are..."

Carl.

Latest posts

Back