• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Project 346 Basman Sport Frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is a frame i have been holding onto for years but its time to thin out the hoarding.

This frame is one of the original frames imported in 2012 when they were still produced by Bas at the Chopperdome in Amsterdam which means that the welds fit and finish are excellent and very high quality. This is not one of the frames made by Ruff Cycles.

I can also say that this is one of if not the most comfortable riding custom frame, I've ridden a lot of them.

Whats included:
Matte Black sport frame
Project 346 Seat Post
Chopper Dome Head badge
Stubby Fender Kit
Shipping

The frame will look exactly like the one below:
image.jpg

dome_styleride_finland_turku_polkupyora_beach_cruiser_classic.jpg

Here are some of example of bikes I've built using this frame.

001.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

Last edited:
Has it been assembled as a rider before? Still in the box? Current condition? I take it, none of the pics above are of the actual frame you are selling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has it been assembled as a rider before? Still in the box? Current condition? I take it, none of the pics above are of the actual frame you are selling?

Frame has never been a rider because I have never had a black bike, It may be the one in the pic that had a fork installed or one that has never had a fork installed.

Its currently in the box at storage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A BUDDY HERE GOT A NEWER FRAME, WAS OFF AT THE BOTTOM BRACKET FROM FACTORY, NO REFUND. HATE TO BADMOUTH THIS SITE'S SPONSOR. WHATTER THEY CALLED AGAIN? OH YEAH... "RUFF"

I was told that the new frames from Ruff have the stamp on the rear dropout, as opposed to the originals like this frame have the stamp near the B/B. That's one way to tell the difference between an original from chopperdome and a Ruff Cycles.

Latest posts

Back