1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Prewar motobike rat/restore

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by MORTUNDEAD, Apr 22, 2012.

1. MORTUNDEAD

MORTUNDEAD

So i picked up this motobike at a swapmeet as an upside-down bike. It lived a hard life, and it showed. I had to grind off the pole welded to the BB just to get it right-side-up. A couple months and three cannibalized bikes later, here she sits in krylon ruddy brown and cream. The only part used from when i got it is the frame. I have absolutely no idea what it is, maybe snyder built? looks cool, anyway... [​IMG]

2. MORTUNDEAD

MORTUNDEAD

BEFORE :shock: [​IMG]

3. DaytonaRat

DaytonaRat

Waste that frame as a tall bike?! People are crazy...lol. Looks good man glad she looks right again... 8)

What you pay? If you don't mind sharing...

*Bicycle Smith's Studio*

4. MORTUNDEAD

MORTUNDEAD

I paid 50 bucks. And I tried to save it as a tall bike, actually, but the people who built it didn't exactly do it well...