• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prewar/early postwar 20" fender

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I need a 20" front fender for a project. Could possibly cut down a rear if that is all you have. It needs to be the heavier gauge like used in the 30's-40's. With or without braces is fine. It will get painted, so paint doesn't matter. Rust is fine, but needs to be fairly straight. Can buy or have stuff to trade.

20171114_124830_Film1.jpg

ozzy, as noted, pic of what you need to match would help , I htink I have a used set of early 20" fenders, or I have a couple sets of black primered ones NOS Wald. would have to dig em out and snap a pic if those might work, they're buried in the shop corner.

I'll try to get a pic up tomorrow. They are round, not peaked, and heavier gauge than most fenders. Probably almost twice as thick. I could use rounded or peaked though. The rear needs replaced but I have rounded or peaked that will match. It is a Roadmaster cycle truck, so it is 26" rear and 20" front.

I have a pair of 20" balloon OG paint 20" 20x2.125 tire fenders with stays available that are colbalt blue and red. I would only sell the pair together and if you are interested email me at [email protected]

I have a pair of 20" balloon OG paint 20" 20x2.125 tire fenders with stays available that are colbalt blue and red. I would only sell the pair together and if you are interested email me at [email protected]
I have to repaint, so I will likely hold out for a cheap orphan. It sounds like the set you have deserves to stay original. Thanks, though

I found this one. Its a little rough. Off 1950's Huffy 20" convertible bike that had hard tires. Round profile.
Yours for cost of shipping if you can use it.
20171129_135516_Film1.jpg
20171129_135540_Film1.jpg
20171129_135559_Film1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back