Prayers please guys..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my girlfriend has been dealing with absence seizures since about the age of 9. Shes dealt with them fine for years, and over the past summer they started getting worse, and worse.. I met her in september, and she was having maybe 5-10 a day and well.. Now there to the point where shes having close to 20-30 seizures a day, Im sitting here with her now in the Hospital, shes got an EEG on, and there monitering her brain activity, trying to get some medication regemin that will help her. It is totally scary. :cry: I cant sleep at all. anyways, id really appreciate some prayers, I hope we can get her fixed up.. She doesnt deserve the complications, nobody does. thanks guys, I appreciate it, and im sure she would too.

heres a wikipedia link to read more about her type of seizure. Scary stuff i tell you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizures

PICT0684.jpg

Thoughts and prayers with ya Rickster@!

Get better soon!

Joe

So after 5 long days and nights of being in the hospital by her side, Trying a few new meds, They seem to have stopped her seizures. Shes taking a drug called kepra now.. Im so greatful to have her out of that hospital! I am proud to say i can now run my fingers thru them beautiful blonde curlys again! and also proud to say, I was about to go outback and start fixing a bike for her to ride, she yelled at me and said, YOU ARE NOT STARTING WITHOUT ME, I WANT TO HELPPP! Im so excited now! yay, i got a new riding buddy!! woot! 8) Thanks guys, i appreciate your prayer. Godbless all of you.

DSCF0681-1.jpg

Just when we think that everything is all done there is a celestial doctor that has the last word :!:
glad that everything turned out fine :!:

have fun on you're built :D

Latest posts

Back