POCA RATA "Little Rat" DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POCO RATA "Little Rat" BACK ON TRACK!

Skipton said:
:mrgreen: GO!!!! PICK!!!! GO!!!!! :mrgreen:

+1

Installed black chain, black grips (courtesy of SCHWINNRAY69), secured brake arm, mounted headlight bracket, secured bars.

build005.jpg

SCHWINNRAY: Here is a pic just for you! These are the coolest grips, I couldn't get them on @ first because they were too soft. So, I put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes, took em out & they went right on. Took a break for a cold beverage :wink: , then back at it!

build004.jpg

Whoa...an update! :shock: Looks mean with that tire and black chain :wink: Grips look good too, glad ya like them 8)

Almost there buddy! Keep it up!!!

kingfish254 said:
Almost there buddy! Keep it up!!!

Thanks buddy, I can see the light @ the end of the tunnel now

Sneak Peak!

build006.jpg

All done except for the finished thread pics. I will be taking care of that tomorrow. They will be posted at approximately 8:59pm tomorrow nite. :lol: Thanks to all for lookin! 8)

450redrider said:
That looks killer can't wait to see it in person

Thanks Bro! I think us flatlanders have a lot of C 8) 8) L builds goin on here! I'm proud to be in good company!

build006.jpg

Super Cool Pick!!
Mega fat tires, bare metal, then the cool transformation to chopper
Your grandson is one lucky kid :mrgreen:

Thanks Steve! That's exactly the look I was going for! Means a lot coming from you! Not as cool as your build, but I'm happy with it.

Thanks BigJohn & Skip! This thing is built like a tank! By far the heaviest bike I have ever built. The frame on these things is heavy just by itself, then add the WCC wheels & tires & the rest of the stuff. I am happy with it so far & will be posting in the finished thread tonight. Both of your bikes turned out awesome in my opinion & it's gonna be really tough to narrow it down to just 3 votes with so many cool builds being submitted! Thanks for lookin!

Awesome mix of parts on there :wink: Those fat tires with bare metal and triple trees go great together :D Congrats on finishing :mrgreen:

In the immortal words from Mortal Kombat-Get Over Here!!!

Re: POCO RATA "Little Rat" DONE!

Finally, as finished as it is gonna get for this build. Lights are not functional yet, I plan on converting to LED later. May have to put a smaller chainring & shorter crank for my grandson to ride it a little easier.

rrbo7finished002.jpg

Re: POCO RATA "Little Rat" DONE!

Love that little beastie!!!!
BRAVO for finishing!
congRATs!

Latest posts

Back