Planning a build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I recently picked up a few 24" ladies bikes that I might use for a build but before I cut them up I thought I would ask if they have any collector value. The plan was to convert one of them to a boy's, mild stretch, straight bar frame and to add a long tank. I want to give it a board track look. Below are pix of the bikes I picked up, please let me know if there's any real collector value to either, otherwise......

chopping.gif

jRoqt9T.jpg

njDinbi.jpg

We have haters on here that won't like if you sacrifice performance for style, Or fake patina. So please take those things into consideration and write them down on some paper. Then throw out said paper and have a blast.

We have haters on here that won't like if you sacrifice performance for style, Or fake patina. So please take those things into consideration and write them down on some paper. Then throw out said paper and have a blast.

I'll say this, I myself am not a fan of fake patina. It's one of those things that I feel should be earned. Still, I leave others to do whatever makes them happy, and it won't affect me in the slightest. Well, maybe a slight wince, but just once.

Latest posts

Back