pinstriping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone here stripe?..i did for a few weeks a while back but I kinda found intrest in something else really fast..but im looking to get back into it. post pictures if you do :) if you dont, use google :p

Re: pin stripping

Chaddilac is the MAN!

He can lay down some serious lines at a good price.

DSC00226.jpg

dyno4.jpg

dyno3.jpg

dyno2.jpg

dyno5.jpg

what brush do you use in the picture? did you cut it down to size or use it as it came? it's hard to find brushes in Germany so I'd like to know as much as possible since I'd like to try out striping.

Lucky13 said:
what brush do you use in the picture? did you cut it down to size or use it as it came? it's hard to find brushes in Germany so I'd like to know as much as possible since I'd like to try out striping.

If you're refering to the photos I posted, that's not me. I just took the photo. I don't know a thing about striping. :D

Chaddilac? Is the guy in the DFW area? Just wondering. I'm gonna need my Schwinn 26 done as soon as I save up some $$. Darn tax man!

I'm just learning now... my wife knew it was something I've been eager to try so she bought me a setup to learn with.
I'm still throwing down simple lines but hopefully rather soon I'll be able to do some nice work.
I'll start posting my stripes when I think they're ready for the public eye.

Heres some more of Bobbys work.
My Worksman
Worksman008.jpg

Worksman009.jpg

Worksman010.jpg

012-7.jpg

My wifes Hollywood
SpokesmanBikeClubMeeting8-19-07001.jpg

SpokesmanBikeClubMeeting8-19-07004.jpg

004.jpg

My new fenders that Bobby did sunday at the show
001-12.jpg

003-17.jpg

002-14.jpg

007-15.jpg

009-14.jpg

Man, he does nice work. Where's he located?

I have another question... What's in the Profile bag in the bike shop display case?

HutchXL24 said:
Man, he does nice work. Where's he located?

FYI....Chadillac is in Oklahoma and makes frequent trips to Dallas for freelance work.

He striped that Dyno cruiser of mine while he was down a few months ago.

I stripe and letter as well, but for some reason I cannot be consistent. Some times I'm real good and some times I just can't pull a straight line to save my life. I use One Shot paint, I mix my own colors and I make my own brushes. I guess I have too many hobbies, is that a bad thing?

Latest posts

Back