Pinnochio-Done as it's gonna get

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right choice, I love it even more painted!

Here's the latest pic. Not completely together, yet. Rear fender is not mounted yet, no brake cables, no brake straps on the drum brakes and the chain guard still needs a little paint work on the mounting bracket.
121.JPG

I sort of painted myself into a corner with the fork, so I ended flipping my original paint scheme for the fenders. I wasn't really in love with that much yellow anyway. I hope I don't have to change it's name to Ronald Macdonald.

Here's the latest pic. Not completely together, yet. Rear fender is not mounted yet, no brake cables, no brake straps on the drum brakes and the chain guard still needs a little paint work on the mounting bracket.View attachment 57806
I sort of painted myself into a corner with the fork, so I ended flipping my original paint scheme for the fenders. I wasn't really in love with that much yellow anyway. I hope I don't have to change it's name to Ronald Macdonald.
With the stripes up front it almost resembles those yellow and orange
Hornets we have down here. I like
the combo..

Building..... Riding.....

Keeps getting better! Nothing wrong with Ronald. :)

WP_001266.jpg

Just out of curiosity, I weighed the bare frame before starting assembly. Completely bare the frame without the fork weighs 13 pounds. Just one of the worksman rims with drum brake and Beach Bum tire weighs 10#

Keep on rolling brother!
Get r done!

Take pics in the kitchen if you have too! :)
But you do have until Monday night.

Latest posts

Back