BO15 PINK PANTHER - Close, but no cigar.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out, but not down...will finish even if unable to compete.
20200901_235112.jpg

20200902_001557.jpg

This might have to do for tonight. I have a few more smalls to put on but I am exhausted. It was a sprint to the finish but my legs couldn't keep up. Congrats to all of the builders this year. 4 months seems like a lot, but finessing a build amid the daily duties is no small task, so I applaud everyone who joined the fun even if they couldn't quite finish. :41::41::41:
20200902_002535.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 137276

This might have to do for tonight. I have a few more smalls to put on but I am exhausted. It was a sprint to the finish but my legs couldn't keep up. Congrats to all of the builders this year. 4 months seems like a lot, but finessing a build amid the daily duties is no small task, so I applaud everyone who joined the fun even if they couldn't quite finish. :41::41::41:
View attachment 137277
Sorry to hear it. I missed my first build off due to a crashed computer, and I made this one by about 40 minutes, so I haven’t really learned anything. Cool bike, been wanting to do some sort of low rider chopper for a while.

Bobby, way to stay with it to the end! You definitely put together one of the coolest 'theme' bikes I've ever seen on this forum! Your reward is in the RaT-isfaction that it brings to you, and all of us who followed along. :41:

THEN THE RAIN BEGAN...
My deepest sympathies to everyone effected by hurricane Laura. My inconvenience is trivial in light of the devestation it has caused, but it definitely ate up an already lean timeline. However, I have a fan, a dehumidifier, and a hunger for the impossible, so with 2 days left we're still in it. Stayed up all night on Saturday taping off my frame and primed my sprocket.
View attachment 136574View attachment 136575View attachment 136576View attachment 136577View attachment 136578

I can really appreciate the work that went into taping this pattern off. The two tone paint scheme looks sharp

I am totally bummed that you didn't finish in time though, as we all are. This build was cool and fun at the same time. Get her finished man!

Latest posts

Back