Pictures and Priorities

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a bit embarrassing to admit to but I believe I have as many or a few more pictures of bikes and bike parts on my phone than I do of family and friends. It's a little awkward when I can't show my mom a recent picture of my daughter but can show her a picture of a 1940's Hiawatha.

Anyone else in the same boat with the ratio of pictures of bikes to pictures of people?

Guilty. The bikes are even in separate folders too :) everything else is just...well ,there.

brentville said:
It's a little awkward when I can't show my mom a recent picture of my daughter but can show her a picture of a 1940's Hiawatha.

Sorry but I laughed!!!!! You way you worded that was hilarious. :mrgreen: But yeah, I have way too many pics of bikes as opposed to people. I guess it's okay since bikes never complain about how they look though, maybe that's why.

Same here! I usually have a bike pic as my wallpaper on my phone. I do try to balance it out with family pics and pet pics. Like, I will have a kids pic as a wallpaper for a week, then a pet, then a bike for two or three. lol.

I don't have any family or girlfriend or even friend pics on my phone. I have bike pics, and some pics of my pet rats. My phone display background is a 55 schwinn panther.

Latest posts

Back