Picked this thing up today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't know much about them but this one will need a little work. Like a new battery (it runs but only if it's plugged in), kickstand repair, and straighten a crank arm. Is this thing worth spending any time on? I am not really sure what I was going to do with it but the price was right when I purchased it..

LNw6rKQ.jpg

I don't know what a battery for that would cost, but if that's the only drive problem, its probably worth it.
Kickstand? Nah.
I'd swap out a bent crank arm, probably made from an alloy, and might crack.
Worse case scenario, you make a super cool pedal bike out of it.:grin:

I checked out a battery for this thing and I can pick one up for about $30 (including shipping).

If you've been wanting an ebike,I'd say get the battery replaced. Its a good start for a custom build.
I have a similar bike with 20" wheels. Its fun to ride,but a bit short. So I'm using mine as parts for the mbbo. Speaking of which,I better get out and actually work on it.

Great find.

Think I'll fix it up and put a new battery in it and take it to Trexlertown in a few weeks. It's a cool bike but it won't serve my purpose. I'd hate to part it out for a build, I'll let someone else do that...

Latest posts

Back