Phoenix Pro street Done ! moving it over to the finished thread ! Video Added

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did start a build thread on this a while ago but it never happened . How ever i need a reason to get it going and the WBO is it . One of my other reasons is where is it going when its done ? lol My storage area is a bit crowded right now .
Anyway its a Cuda custom frame i named the Phoenix from Cuda Cycles . It will run a 26x135 MM rear wheel and a 26x65MM front The rear hub is a 170MM three speed sturmey archer witch is pretty hard to locate at times .
I drilled the frame this weekend to run cables as to keep is at clean as possible .

Fat and stretchy. But the cool kind, not like some of the pants you see on some that should not be wearing 'stretch pants'.....o_O

Great start! Will be watching...

Is that kickstand a motorcycle part? Whatever it is, it's cooler than the other side of the pillow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, there's a guy on FB that custom makes them for bicycles. His name is Tim Sanders.

I've met that guy in Chicago with the Taildraggers. He builds his own frames too. Seems like a pretty cool cat.

Guitarl.

sent from a banana phone...

Bike looks great! I like the front end up like it is, gives it that "moving while standing still' look. Those tires give it a nice stealth look...

custom Billet Kick stand ordered , its a weld on .

Awesome looking Cuda frame can't wait to see this one done!!
The kickstand is from Tim Sanders
He is on RRB.
Tim does amazing work check him out at Michigan Built on FB.
image.png

Video for you to check out -
Alright mock up begins it's important phase when building these bikes you would be surprised at the hick ups that can interrupt you .

Looks great!

I'm with @OddJob on this, it looks good right where it's at. Too low sometimes looks a bit forced. Is the very bottom tube parallel with the ground? That's the line eyes will see. awesome whatever you do. This one will definitely win some votes.

Guitarl.

Latest posts

Back