Phat Stormtrooper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum folks, could actually make me a Star Wars convert:thumbsup:... just hope he never does a Trekkie themed bike... I draw a line in the sand when it comes to Star Trek!:eek:
Like to see you guys pull off an Alien:android: theme bike... Get that H.R. Giger airbrush going!!!

Sweet build. I'm a star wars fan.

@Mike G I'm a Trek fan so I think it would be cool but I can't even think of anything other than doing a Borg bike because seriously think of the grips for a Spock bike (ear grips?) lol.

Right time to park it in front of the theater and sell it for big money, build 2 with that money; one to keep, one to sell when the new movie pops up, sell it for big money, so on so on...

Man I am so glad this wasn't in the build off, I'd have to tuck my tail and run.

This is awesome, I could have borrowed so many ideas.

Thanks for the bump @Rat Rod, way to make me insecure about my build.:20: Kidding of course, glad to have seen this one.

Man I am so glad this wasn't in the build off, I'd have to tuck my tail and run.

This is awesome, I could have borrowed so many ideas.

Thanks for the bump @Rat Rod, way to make me insecure about my build.:20: Kidding of course, glad to have seen this one.

Ha Ha...well that was almost 5 years ago and that bike has become well known over the years so...

I can see how this is famous, mine has nothing on it. But I'm happy with all the positive comments I've gotten.

Back