Phat Stormtrooper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude. What?! :shock: Speechless.

The level of attention to detail in this thing is unreal. I kept checking the pictures out and noticed some little thing that I didn't see before. Everything from the TIE fighter window treatment on the light to the lego heads. The lego heads actually made me laugh! Reminds me of the little piston caps my dad got for the "AC Cobra" bike I built for him:

IMG_0832-1.jpg

But seriously man amazing work. And the flames on the felt are almost better than realistic. The depth is incredible.

cave12man said:
Dude. What?! :shock: Speechless.

The level of attention to detail in this thing is unreal. I kept checking the pictures out and noticed some little thing that I didn't see before. Everything from the TIE fighter window treatment on the light to the lego heads. The lego heads actually made me laugh! Reminds me of the little piston caps my dad got for the "AC Cobra" bike I built for him:
But seriously man amazing work. And the flames on the felt are almost better than realistic. The depth is incredible.

Thank you. It's very pleasant for me to hear this :)

One more little change: vinyl on the main flashlight is non-transparent no more.

124549920.jpg

I think so it's better.
Now I'm waiting for 2 last details. This build will be complete on tuesday, I hope so.
And after that we will make professional photosession.

I am speechless. This bike is gorgeous. As a Star Wars geek and a bike nerd I can barely contain myself.

Thank you)

Now we have one more change - re-work in paintjob on the backside of the chainguard.
'Cause it was not perfect.

It was like this:

124474888.jpg

And now:

124600012.jpg

In general - that is fin :) Now I'm waiting for 2 last vinyl stickers and my photographer.
I caт't believe, that's all :) What to do now?:)))

Very, Very, cool. I love it! I toyed with the idea of a Star Wars bike, but after seeing this, I'm in awe! By the way, are you 501st? If you know what that is.. If not, nevermind! Awesome bike. Like others, I like Star Wars, and bikes, this is a very nice combination build!

Latest posts

Back