Penydarren, done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sharp!
I've had my crème bricks since they went on clearance a couple of years ago and almost every bike I try them on they end up being to wide.

Looks sharp!
I've had my crème bricks since they went on clearance a couple of years ago and almost every bike I try them on they end up being to wide.
thats when I got mine and the only frame I found they would without a frame mod is my spitfire. Was going to get the Sunlite chopper tire 24x3 from niagara but their sold out. heck their sold out of both of the 24x3s they had.

Hopefully I can get the template for where the sprockets go ready tonight and start cutting them tomorrow. then get the frame ready for the rear tire. Plus I need to get my back yard under control before the inlaws come to visit. I wonder how many bikes I can sneak into the basement before my wife notices.

Had kids all around the yard today so couldn't do the welding I had planned. So I started a side build. Started working on the special cruiser once I got done working on the neighborhood kids bikes. Didn't get much done before the storms rolled in. Heres what I started with

Getting new tires and peaked fenders

I like the peaked fenders better then the old chrome ones

I like the expanded metal tank... but I would.

RazzCarb020.jpg

Grrr looks like I will be using my thick brick to check for clearance when I widen the rear of this thing. The tire I ordered for it wont ship till the end of the week

Grrr looks like I will be using my thick brick to check for clearance when I widen the rear of this thing. The tire I ordered for it wont ship till the end of the week
I hate waiting for parts...
Slows down the creative process.

Luke.

quote="LukeTheJoker, post: 814399, member: 16705"]I hate waiting for parts...
Slows down the creative process.

Luke.[/quote]
Your not kidding. Not sure I will be ordering anything else from Niagara

Haven't been able to physically work on my bike the last few days. I've been running ideas thru my head on ways to fit the 24x3 on it without the chain stay getting into the sprocket and without having to fight to get the tire on. here's the plan, will be cutting the drop outs off the wcc frame and extending the drop outs thats on the frame now.

Latest posts

Back