peewees bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clothespin "n" said:
What happened to;

"It's not for sale Francis" :lol: :lol:
....!! I remember growin up tellin mom and dad i gonna have a bike like that some day, WHATAYA KNOW I DO! Well not like that just an old schwinn

that was the bike that really got me into old bikes. always wanted one like that. too bad i don't have 17 thou and change laying around :shock:

"twas the worst acident i ever did see"

Yikes

Thats re-....'

It does not come with anything to certify it is the real thing...you could build one for much less and SAY it was a PeeWee bike (read on Schwinn there were 8 made for movie)

:roll:

If you look at the bidding it went
$3000
then $17000

$14000 difference.

Maybe then ment to make a $4000 bid and accidently threw a 1 in there.

pEEWEE

Stupid as heck 17000 for a bike thats REDICULUS! Lol i wouldnt pay 500.. lol id rather have the stock version..

if i had to put a value i would say in the 5000 range if it is the real thing and it does look very real. it is well finished so if it is a fake someone is getting a real good fake. there were a few different bikes used for the movie and some are very different than others. the one being sold is a close up bike which was a schwinn straight bar. however there were also canti frame cruisers used as well. one day i would like to own one of them just because it was the bike that got me into old ones. heck my first vintage bike was an old hawthorne that i painted red and white like the peewee bike. well with out all the gorp.

"oh dotty theres things about me you don't want to know, things you shouldn't know" (sounds kinda creepy now huh?)

Latest posts

Back