Pedalist

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Never seen anything like this ?

00707_gcGhIpQoHmO_600x450.jpg

00k0k_iktWlOoiynK_600x450.jpg

I've seen a couple of sleeker velomobiles on the road around Cambridge and these are built behind one of the sites I was working at in western MA:

https://www.better.bike/

I prefer the lower, sleeker velomobiles too but they are hard to get in and out of.
-the velo that sandman posted is better for going through the drive thru at lunch.

I never use drive-throughs, so I didn't think of that. Do they use cameras or sensors to know a customer is there? Would there be enough mass and/or metal to set a sensor off?

I don't know where anyone realistically rides them around me. They're too expensive to have as a toy, but the roads are just so narrow and clogged with distracted morons and people angry at everyone else for their own bad life choices to ride them many places and they're not allowed on the bike paths. Also a lot of hills and I would think it wouldn't be fun to be honking these things up them all the time. I wish there were electric cars with the sleek velo form factor, though the problem of distracted morons driving road leviathans still applies. I really liked the VW XL1, but it was ridiculously expensive and wasn't sold in the US.

I never use drive-throughs, so I didn't think of that. Do they use cameras or sensors to know a customer is there? Would there be enough mass and/or metal to set a sensor off?
I've done drive-thru on a motorcycle...and I've saw bicycles go through before. Shouldn't be a problem.

Latest posts

Back