Peace Love and Choppers (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pics coming when I get time after church. I love my choppers and am starting with a 2005 Kona Bikehotrod chopper. That is not misspelled, that is the name of the bike. Some parts I have are silver and some are gold but they are all cool. Good luck everyone. My last entry was in 2009 with a Schwinn Chopper. That bike was sold to a friend who took it to Burning Man

Never seen one of the Kona choppers before.
Let's see some pics

Here you go... On Photobucket click the IMG link, it should say "copied" then come back here and hit "ctrl V" and it should paste into your message. Nice bike! Good luck with the build, Rg

image_5.jpeg

Copying and pasting doesnt want to work on this, I will figure it out. I have a fleet of unique bikes I will get pics of

I originally bought them for my Ellsworth Ride Commute to make a wild cruiser. But then my job changed and I needed a bike with gears to commute on. So I put the stock wheels with the 3 speed back on it. They are the only black and gold parts I have, everything else I want to use for this build is silver. The wheels are set up for an 8-10 speed cassette. I have a single speed conversion kit on there and will only have a front brake. Hollister is all flat so it will be fine for short cruises to the coffee shop in style

I saw the single speed conversion, if I could make them 3-5 speed I'd buy a set.

One thought I had for them was to put a cassette on them and run a derailer, could make an awesome muscle bike if you could make a rear disc brake mount.

Latest posts

Back