PAY IT BACK new pics 8/09 ITS DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not a smack talker boneshaker but you need not worry after this year i am taking next year off so its all you

Boneshaker said:
I propose that we declare this to be a "warm up" build-off, and make the "official" build-off start........Next Week! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
oh karfer i found some picture of a car that this bike reminds me alot of.....ill post them when if can find some on the web(if not i do have the magazine that its in)

i think i have seen it too. there is a motorcycle that sorta has the same colors as this bike but his bike for all the metal was chrome and was just too shiny even for me.

cant find any but ill bring the mag when i come down next time.......'32 roadster with louvers on everything and lightening holes everywhere also and its raw steel(if anyone has a pic of travis kenneys 'california cheese grater' please post it or a link! thanks!)

Bike looks great! You should be proud. Not just for your skills but also for your big heart. You may just be building that trophy for yourself!

thanks ej599 that means a lot comming from ya i consider your bike very high on my list as well. i guess we both wanted something really out there this year and i would say it has been done. i really could not be much happier with the bike after taking her out on the LET EM ROLL ride and everything worked as it should and sensor can attest that i was not taking it easy on her i am pleased and this bike now really does have my personal stamp of approval. a bike can look as cool as it wants but if it cant take a good hard ride to me it is useless. and sensor that is the car i was thinking off i will have to find the pics of it i saw it on the net a few years ago. i was also thinking of the 1962 ponitac catalina light weight drag cars that were also known as "swiss cheese" cars because they drilled holes in everything to get the weight down.

yep sounds sorta like a trailler queen to me. you know boneshaker this thing aint over yet and iduno where all this trash talking is comming from. personally i think it is funny i have been thinking about entering a bike again next year if it were not for sensor and myself having a theory about this event. but shoot keep it up and i just might have too. and oh yea i already have it planed out as wel if i were going to do another. but till then lets worry about what we are all building this year and leave it at that ok? and yea i agree billet proof although sensor you know the stem on my bike is aluminum aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :D but as you can attest to she aint no trailler queen well atleast to the shop but it is like 20 miles away give a ratter a break. :mrgreen:

been torn as to where to take finished pics of the bike. thats why there are no done pics yet but i am working on it. i am going to take some today and see how i like them. any ideas?

PICS at....

bowling alley
old gas station
bike shop
the park
old barn
condemned building
barber shop
drive-in
pool hall
pub

maybe i just need to toss her in the truck and drive all over looking for places. i have some ideas i am just sorta stuck

thanks joshua i love the light too and did you notice the tube that holds it is another peice of a schwinn frame that i got and was cracked? now if i can just get the NOS light to work right (switch is giving me trouble) it will be really cool.

gotta find a spot where there are a bunch of holes in the background. iduno either that or a mirror store.

Latest posts

Back