Path Racer - Early Euro style - Finished!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That turned out really nice; I like the homemade shifter cover too.
I think the white patch on the seat tube would look good with a checkerboard
pattern.

Many thanks everyone! Also thanks for the feedback and ideas about the white part on the seat tube!

I actually have a whole website dedicated to my '67 Mustang coupe project, it's here: http://www.vikingmustang.com and it's linked together with my photo albums of it at Fotki here: http://public.fotki.com/VikingMustang/the-phoenix-project/. It has turned into a very long term project, but I enjoy working on different details and getting them the way I want them. Tried lately to take a more kind of KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) approach, it has payed off and it's closing in on getting painted now.

Håkan

Love it! Great looking Coastie ya built.The college kids around here are huge on Fixies they would drool all over this!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

by FatBoy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 pm
Love it! Great looking Coastie ya built.The college kids around here are huge on Fixies they would drool all over this!!!!

Thanks FatBoy!

Final touch, added some lettering to it:

0026-vi.jpg

0027-vi.jpg

0025-vi.jpg

Håkan

by Gdcast on Thu May 03, 2012 1:51 pm
Excellent!!! Lovit!!!

by pickle on Thu May 03, 2012 1:21 pm
Excellent build!. Everything is perfect, nice work.

Many thanks Gdcast and pickle!

For a short while I felt a little challenged by the RRB Build Off #7, even took one of the leftover bike frames I have in storage into the garage, but I decided to start working on the '67 Mustang project again as I together with the bike parts for this path racer build got a lot of parts, fittings, alu hard line, hoses, etc. that supposed to become the fuel system on the '67 Mustang.

I'll be back...

Håkan

Latest posts

Back