Pastor Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lawd! Lawd! P-Ratty goes away on an extended spiratual ratreat post Christmas and RatRod, aka the CREATOR RAT, starts a new sub-section for Intros! Pea Rays the Lawd and pass the Phil Wood green grease! Oh am I fired up! Glow Ray Hal and Louie! But where do I begin? Get behind me Shimano!

Well let's just say that I was here from nearly the beginning. On the second day, Septemberat Second, 2000 and Rat, I posted the very first post in what was then the "Restoration" Sub Forum (now How To). Schwinns are my thing! But I've yet to dive into a rat conversion. I'm waiting for the perfect rat find at the local town dump. So far nothing worth ratting--- but so far a '80 Raleigh, a '71 Varsity, a '66 Collegiate, a '40s or '50s Hercules, and parts, parts, parts. One will come, I Prophratsize it!

In the mean time I like Schwinn Road bikes. Here's a pic of me in my Rat Rod Bikes T dressed up for the Halloween party at church last Fall.
PastorRaton66Collegiate2006.jpg

i too have missed ya oh holly keeper of the tri flow. don't be a stranger around these parts if you may.

Lawd, Lawd! Glo Ray Hal and Louie! P-Ratty is slain in the SunTour by how you Ratters have missed me! Can I get loud Ratmen!?!

Latest posts

Back