Past RRBO Bikes WHERE ARE THEY NOW!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My previous build off bike was too late to be actually in the build off but was my first build here. I sold it to a local guy here in Kokomo and he added a motor kit complete with a bean can gas tank (Rat style) and I still see it running around town occasionally.

I still have all my builds, this is my first one BACK ALLEY SALLY.
shedone001.jpg

I am in the process of getting the bugs out of a motor installation on this one. The second one I built was a 50 Indian BOARDFEATHER the only thing since I finished this one changed are the shifters for the S/A 9 speed
berkespics024.jpg

and last years build WISE GUY gets ridden when my knees let me!!
101_9470.jpg

Too busy packing for my Southeast Asia trip, but my BO6 bike BEER RUN is hanging from the ceiling in my buddy's pizza joint as bar art.
It's easy enough to search for the photo.
Bon-Voy-Ah-Gee

Have fun getting a head start on BO7.

RufnRusty sold to a guy at work. He saw the pictures and wanted it.
It wasn't for sale until he asked. Who knew?

IMG_2108.jpg

mine went to my cousins house and is currently slumbering in his garage. it got ridden maybe 3 times, thinking now, i should go air up the tires and tell him to ride it haha :mrgreen:

Still have my RRBO6 build "Bad Apple" Still love the bike. Does have a few more dings & scratches on it now though!

"Rats-Alt" is in storage, waiting for my grandson to be tall enough to ride it. He's got ATTITUDE, so I think this bike will be perfect for him.
DSC04727.jpg

"RUNVS", broken down, parts spread out and given away....It's now a BRONCO bike with two offset wheels.
010-2.jpg

Silver Kween......Parted out and sold
017-1.jpg

KOTA: Glad you are keeping "Rats-Alt" in the family! If you weren't I'd probably want it for myself! :mrgreen:

The Young American has been eating up some miles and getting a lot of attention from fellow members at shows :mrgreen:

Willg
019.jpg

Stevil
015.jpg

Bri-in-RI
020.jpg

Ive built 3 bikes in the RRBBOs. I still have them.
007-4.jpg

The "Rust Rat" my RRBBO3 bike is one of my favorite riders, It got some Electra creame tires shortly after the build off. But late last year I had a problem, due to my liking to skid the back tire, the brake arm has bent and broke the wheel stay, so until it gets fixed it just sits.
009-2.jpg

The "Starliner" my RRBBO4 bike is an occasional rider. It got a new set of wheels, the other set was shared with my Beerbike.
008-3.jpg

The "Fat Rat" my RRBBO6 bike has only been ridden about 5 miles, the tires rub a little and the seat is NOT comfortable. But it has been shown many times and gets quiet the comments. It will probably get redone sometime in the future to make it more ridable.

Latest posts

Back