Ouch.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i was biking home from my friends last night.. Its deff. getting to cold for riding. Ne who- Im riding down the street and decide to try n wheelie past my friends house, i get it up keep it going, and i kept pulling it up and goin faster (wasnt in the right frame of mind :roll: ) And it flipped back it took all i had not to bite the pavement, my legs like buckled inward and i think i twisted my knee and tore my ACL X.X! HOMECOMINGS THIS SATURDAY! THAT DANCING KING MUST DANCE! What do i do.. :cry: :?: :x Time to try and walk to school.. Ill ttyall later.

There will be videos.. :)

I dont know whats going on, the more i walk on it, the better its getting. I could barely walk on the way to school. i just ran through traffic to get across the road lol. It kinda hurts but idk. Maybe its a pulled muscle?

If you tore your ACL you wouldnt have gone very far from where the accident happened on foot. Rub some dirt on it and walk it off...

It's a simple twisted knee. It'll be better in a few days. Just wrap it and be careful. DO NOT try to jump up and down on it.

You can really damage it then.

Ask me how I know.

Well i just toughed it up. and its getting better, been takin it ez. ;) TODAY WAS Great lol i played vollyball in gym calss and it didnt hurt so were all good. still babying it till sat. ;)

Latest posts

Back