(ORBO) Hanter The Elite Beast ( FINISHED )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Mesa for the first couple of months each year. Be fun to ride, and see the Beast in person. I've got Mesa Buggie permanently residing in the desert....
IMG_20160203_151010.jpg

Older thread , but the Question: What's the history on Hanter Bikes? The reason I ask, just saw a HANTER MOUNTAIN BIKE, in Goodwill, with a sticker 'shock' price of $200.00. What's up with that? :13: Does some old lady working at Goodwill know more about the value of these bikes than us, the general or even higher level biking enthusiasts?
Goodwills are getting weird, I gotta tell you. They always have someone in the back looking up 'going' prices..not what they sold for..on Google n' Ebaay.
But, they must be better at searching, for all I find is links to 80s Hanter BMX bikes. Horesefarmer? Luke? anything. I saw one similar Hanter "Rocky Mountain" Mountain bike for sale in an Australian web site. but it was outdated, no price, no ingo.. Maybe they're from Australia...??????
thanks
franco

Latest posts

Back