Only a couple of weeks to go!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mechanically it's done,even with the race look spring I put in it's still looks fast and low but still want to add to the overal look,just not sure what to put on it,this is the first build that has come out totally different to my original plan

I was called into Work today, so much for three weeks straight of vacation... looks like I have lots todo at work. I should have bee working on the mbbo, but last few days been playing with that Indian roadster. I did cut the base plate for the shifter, but still gotta work it... got some time, but not much. Air horns and lighting might not get done in time.. . We will see...
Repeat often ↓↓↓↓
stay on task...
stay on task...
stay on task...

I will NEVER try to do two at once again...
You could have asked me. I would have warned you. Even though I'm doing 2 again this year, technically I'm not doing the second one, only consulting and helping. Plus it's an easy one. Which leaves me more time/energy for my own entry.

I couldn't think of a better spot to post the first ever RRB posting from Iceland.
Hello from Reykjavik all you krazy MBBO builders. I want to wish you all a strong finish and a Merry Christmas!!!

You could have asked me. I would have warned you. Even though I'm doing 2 again this year, technically I'm not doing the second one, only consulting and helping. Plus it's an easy one. Which leaves me more time/energy for my own entry.
That was the idea here also, too bad my teenager isn't as into it as I am...

Carl. :android:

Don't think my sissy will be back from chrome in time! and i don't think i want to "show" it with an inferior/incorrect sissy. so i may tap out.

I only had time to catch up with a third of the builds so far, but y'all are rockin it this year. GOOD LUCK!!!

20141219_161328.jpg

Handmade today, making progress again

Well... :eek: I always seem to have a wishlist at the beginning,
of things I want to do. Then a list at the end of the bits that didn't make it. Disc brakes again... and unless a miracle happens, no airfoil :(
Fruit Krate is 99% I still gotta fab the wheelie bar...
ALiEN FiRE is waiting to get the power pack fabbed up, seat covered, and, and, and... but they'll both ride right now if I put chains on them...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back