1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

one more off my bucket list

Discussion in 'BIKE TALK' started by thom, Apr 29, 2012.

1. thom

thom

One of the bikes that was on my list of bikes I want in my collection was a three speed with coaster brakes. I bought a ladies model Free Spirit yesterday for $9. My list still includes a bike with rod brakes, a Dana three speed conversion,a shaft drive bike , and a belt drive bike.Oh yeah, I almost forgot something with 28" wheels. Maybe the one with rod brakes will have 28s so I can mark off two at once.
    I also want a high-wheel or penny farthing , which ever you want to call it. One of the replicas will do as long as it has a LARGE front wheel. :!:

2. 55ColumbiaBuilt

55ColumbiaBuilt

I want to find a bicycle built by Orville & Wilbur. :)