One-Liner.... Now in FINISHED BIKES thread !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
She was first purchased as a 'garden bike' when I was looking for parts for my BO-X build, 'Beer Boy Delivery'. She had a nice rack, it ended up on the BBD.
IMG_20150504_102721.jpg

She spent last summer making friends at the fire pit patio.....

Deer at the pit.jpg

She spent the winter under a blanket of snow and cold.....waiting for the Spring.....

Spring has Sprung! The BACK40 bike shed will host it's first RRB build thread this season. It will be inspired by the product of a creative genius on this site, @The Renaissance Man , and his 'raising the bar' for girl's bike builds (nudge-nudge-wink-wink).....

Here's a pic of the inspiration that arrived a week ago. Can't wait to get started~! 'Tanks' TRM!

IMG_20160422_182817.jpg

Can't wait to see what you do with the TRM tank in your new bike shed!

Ok you too I see some how I had missed your thread . Looking forward to your build . I would love to have one of these tanks my self one day . I already have a frame like your also . [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was first purchased as a 'garden bike' when I was looking for parts for my BO-X build,

She spent last summer making friends at the fire pit patio.....

She spent the winter under a blanket of snow and cold.....waiting for the Spring.....
Prep work. :grin:

Jim when you start a cool fad there will be followers better watch your back & step up your game !!!!!!
hahaha I wish everyone was using a TRM tank!

There's OJ...wondered where your thread was. This looks like a great plan. You going for the patina look?

There's OJ...wondered where your thread was. This looks like a great plan. You going for the patina look?
Yep Chad, it wouldn't be an Odd-Job if it wasn't rusty! Check out my new One-Liner Vid I that was just posted.......

Do you have a theme to this build?
That's a really good question Falstaff. You have me figured out....Beer delivery- BBD, Woody surf wagon-Shelby Flyer Woody, Fat desert klunker- Mesa Buggie, faded red white and blue / military for Faded Glory.....
In the video I mentioned a 'hot rod' theme. Thinking rusty rat rod, but maybe some bright rim paint, flames, lowered bars, seat way back...and I like the cafe racer look if I could pull that off....open to ideas and input !

Well I did say in the Rebels Cause thread that the TRM tank design lends itself to the little b****rd theme, which was a racecar. So I like the idea of a rat racer.
The bars being upside down in the video looks good to me, Bull Rat is like that and very comfortable to ride.

You've got a creative mind, so I'm sure you've been researching old drag cars and board trackers. The cafe thing could be interesting, but the idea for a seat evades me.
I'm sure you'll pull it off tho.

Good presentation I'll stay tuned . I can't wait to see how you make that tank look rusty & old . Some day I will be trying to do the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back