Olds Cool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Okay guys, gals and supreme beings like Jake Sensi....

I'm in!! It's going to be a simple one this year so I can get it finished in time. Been so busy with restoring and customizing an old Suzuki I've not done much else in my free time!

Going to use the '58 JC Higgins my brother got for me the other day. Don't have much of a plan in place yet but the name should give you a hint...

Hahaha supreme he says...What up buddy!! Glad ya made it. I love that rusty rat!! GTB! PEACE

Looks like there is some great original paint under that dirt. May just need a cleaning and some boiled linseed oil.
Always glad to see you in the Build Off.

Nice patina, what year Suzuki are you working on, I have a 73 Kawasaki triple 250 on the back burner.

My oldest son and I are a pair of Suzi GT550's. Mine is a 74 and his is a 76. I looked at a Kawa triple first but the owner wouldn't sell it.
Here's what mine looks like right now:
image.jpg

Not leaving the blue front fender. Going with a stock style chromie

Bike was dropped off today by the bro so I'm seeing it for the 1st time in person.

If the tires held air it would ride. Looks like someone sprayed some penetrating oil on it in places so that'll have to be cleaned off before it sees linseed oil, which I picked up earlier.

Te best part is the patina'd original graphics. Can't wait to see why they'll look like once cleaned and linseeded.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back