old school motorised bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
again from Beaulieu (http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu/index)
got some pictures of some motorised bikes, just thought you guys may want to see some of the weirder ones

this has a 222cc engine mounted inside the rear wheel, or front wheel (depends which end you put it in)

P1010119.jpg

P1010120.jpg

i thought id throw this murder machine in too

P1010123.jpg

yep motorised roller-skates that you had to reach down and pull on the tiny little clutch lever if you wanted to stop (by stop i mean coast in a strange crouching position to a calm and controlled halt and by calm and controlled i mean screaming)

i love that motor in the wheel. i wonder if that could be updated using a schwinn chopper type wheel/rim. it might be wide enough.

i reckon the engine in the wheel does run, pretty much everything else in the museum does
id love a go, they have a few other moterised bikes but i didnt take photos because i thought they were a bit tame

The hub engine reminds me of a similar kit that was being, or supposed to be produced and sold from this company in Canada. The difference is that the newer one was only 25cc and went on the front wheel.

LOL about the death skates. hey, thanks for posting those, they are both great to look at.

Latest posts

Back