Old Manse Hawthorne...LAST DAY RIDE VIDEO! pg 9 !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That cowboy's bike is missing the top bar.
index.php

Anybody recognize this build? Spotted by my friend Mike at the Byron Dragway dragster show in Byron, IL. @GuitarlCarl ? Any ideas? Figured it might be a RRB builder....

View attachment 56006
Oh yeah Byron Speedway, last time I was there I saw a wait... No, that wasn't me.

Merle. :crazy:

(I've never even heard of Byron...)

So, tomorrow is August 1. I guess because it lands in the middle of the week, some extra days have been added on to the RRB Build Off #12.

It would be really cool to see some more builds cross the Finished line before 10 pm CDT next Monday, August 7. I mean, you have a whole week! Let's see some action!

As my friend Kingfish likes to say:

TICK TOCK! :bigsmile:

So, tomorrow is August 1. I guess because it lands in the middle of the week, some extra days have been added on to the RRB Build Off #12.

It would be really cool to see some more builds cross the Finished line before 10 pm CDT next Monday, August 7. I mean, you have a whole week! Let's see some action!

As my friend Kingfish likes to say:

TICK TOCK! :bigsmile:
I was all pictured and ready to post and noticed the date. Have a couple more experiments left to do.

I should cross the finish line soon [emoji605]

Building..... Riding.....

Ride video along the Mississippi today, the last day of BO 12!

Beautiful way to end the summer build off. Enjoyed the ride with you' all this summer. RaT oN!

Anybody seeing a voting thread anywhere? Proposed time it will go up?

Latest posts

Back