O'l Blue

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[IM
Davesbike7.jpg
G]
This is Ol' Blue a new Micargi Huntington stretched cruiser re-desighned to a 30's era appeal.
Basiclly everything on this bike is custom and high qaulity (it's for sale too!) I love the way it came out and will do another.
The next one which I'll post as I build is a Sportsmanflyer Deluxe (stock looped frame) titled CopperHead, can you guess what color it will be ?

Very cool I like the seat post gas tank mount :!:

great bike! i love the engine chain tensioner idea. so much better than the junk ones they send with the kits! :wink:

Thanks for the good words y'all, I told myself when I started "no crap builds or parts" I'm currently engaged in other 4-builds,next is a 1913 Flying Merkel Frame built by Dash at Rad rockets, I'll post the build from begining of frame fab to complition, when get my frame in about a week or so.
You guys want a really authentic btr or vintage 1900's cruiser frame ? get it from Dash at Rad Rockets, y'all gonna be really surprized when I post the Merkel

It's been a while since I've posted anything and have been very busy with new builds, and as soon as I can remember how to post pic's Ill share with everyone, I'm currently about to finish a 1911 Indian BTR and the beginings of a 1910 Shaw MotoBike

I've been building a little inventory and will post a couple other bikes soon for the "for Sale List" Ol' Blue is on it too

Latest posts

Back