Ok riddle me this...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy called me to buy a bike,,,he doesnt have pictures, the bike is about 2 hours from me.

He saw a picture of a Green Fastback I have 5 speed with a stickshift, he said it is like that one. He says both wheels are the same size 20" x 1 3/8 he says the rims say S6 on them. Has Schwinn decals that are peeling some. Says it wasnt repainted. This is the kicker, the bike is WHITE what could it be? I thought they never made white and cant find anything about a white Fastback. All I can think is it must be a frankenbike,,,if never painted,,I can't figure it out.
howie

I could have sworn Ive seen a white fastback before here on rrb. Look around on some of the fresh finds . It could be a later fast back, could they have made them long enough to run into 76' with a bicentenial fastback??

I have the feeling it is a repaint,,,though the guy swears it is not. BUt I dont think I will make the 2 hour ride unless I know exactly what it is.

deorman said:
In my experience, old factory Schwinn labels will lose their colors from scrubbing or weathering, but they don't peel. :?

my very thought I never went to look at the bike,,,too far a ride to be dissapointed lol

Latest posts

Back