OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some very nice stuff here. I should have know there'd be a lot of artists in a forum like this. Kind'a gets my creative juices going to see all of this nice bicycle art. Perhaps I'll do something to contribute. In the mean time, I'd love to see more. Nice work people!

hey i got an idea for a future bike build. drew it during school when i had free time. let me know what you think and any tips for it would be great. drawn on this yellow-ish tracing paper(it looks cool) with HB pencil.
img092.jpg

Hey there Hewey, how's things? Haven't been to the TC forums in quite a while, are they doing well? Nice ride you have there! Great photo to go with it. I dig the distorted drain pipe. Nice composition, particularly in black and white.

my artistic abilities arent that amazing, but heres a little something i whipped up at work the other day.

november30th343.jpg

Adapt said:
Elvis 51.......You actually drew my bike at your work

REALLY?!?! COOL!!! 8) 8) 8) i was just doodlin. but im glad i could put your bike into inkpen form i guess!

Easy E

This effect was totally by accident. 77 degrees F and 92% humidity fogged up the camera lens. I think it's art, but I'm no artist.

2im4ytz.jpg

Latest posts

Back