NOW SEEN IN FINISHED SECTION! ▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Finished? ▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Done?

MplsCoaster said:
That's a cool bike and a great picture too! The patina tank looks awesome

Thanks, but once again I can't be credited for the patina, time did that one.

sensor said:
its just my opinion but this bike is soooooo much better than the first...its pure(nothing thats not needed...just a great bike).
love it :mrgreen:

Thanks, yes, this bike is more fitted to this website I just lost readership when I switched to it, but it's a great bike. I'm kind of glad though that I started with it late, because if I had started early I might have overdone it. If I set out to build a true rad rod I go by a formula I concocted years and years ago when I saw a little documentary on rat rods. They explained how it started out, guys got a car they could afford (usually not pretty) and they made it go, their money went into engine/drivetrain/wheels & tires. After that they had a ratty looking car that with nice wheels that could go. That's what I've tried to do. All that's missing is the pinstriping.

Did you stop by this place on your vacation?

funny-humor-stupid-shirts-amish2.gif

kingfish254 said:
Did you stop by this place on your vacation?

funny-humor-stupid-shirts-amish2.gif

Haha, I saw a shirt at a restaurant in Intercourse, PA and it had a buggy with a stretched motorcycle front end on it and it said "Lancaster County Choppers"... funny stuff.

Here is the Rough set of apes I was tellin ya about..They measure 5'10" from the grip to the ground and 32" from the cross bar to the grip.
higgins10.jpg
higgins11.jpg

Congrats on finishing.
What a fun true rat build!!!

Latest posts

Back