• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Now a part out...! Prewar 1940 Columbia boys 26" bike (NO wheels or horn + light)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
OK,heres the deal..I sold the handlebar mounted horn and light and Im keeping the ND 2 speed set up/rear wheel.So,having said that ,the rest of the bike shown for $200 shipped in the USA..OR local pick up in southern RI (zip 02804) $150 cash
I will be taking more pictures tomorrow!
PM me here or email me at [email protected] Thank you!
index.php
index.php
index.php

Anyone interested in picking this bike up in the CT/RI border area for $125 cash with front wheel and the rear wheel WITHOUT 2 speed parts(Basically a hollow rear hub still strung to rim)
PS no horn/headlight also dont forget ;)

Its a 40 BTW...:headbang:
20171118_132607.jpg

Sooooooooo I dropped the ball on this..I had this sold as a complete,but when I tore the bike down to pack and ship it..I realized that the fork on the bike was TOAST..:(..I feel dumb but now its a part out..Im going to take pictures tomorrow of the "individual" parts tomorrow..The truss rods are pending.. Thank you

SALE PENDING on seat !!

>>>>>Crank is sold!<<<<<
Only thing left are the Torrington #8s!! $27 shipped..
Only picture I have of the pedals was grouped with the crank..my apologies if there is any confusion..
20171207_111424.jpg
20171207_111406.jpg

Pedals SOLD!!!

Latest posts

Back