Not New, Never Posted In This Section

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey, everybody. I'm not a new member but I've never posted in this section. I live in Ohio and have been building and loving bikes since before I was 10. We had a Huffy manufacturing plant here in my town so I still have a soft spot for Huffy bikes which most collectors don't care much for.

I'm personally in this hobby for the sheer joy of returning forgotten, neglected and disrespected bikes to the road. Nothing feels better than taking a hunk of metal everyone else has given up on and turning it into a cool ride that is totally useful again. I'm not a snob in regard to any make or model and the value is not what guides me. The more $10 vintage bikes I can tinker with and return to the road, the happier I am, so I like buying in bulk. I have some very nice bikes - as you'll see in my images - but they're not necessarily my favorites. I also like original bikes like everyone else but my true love is in the properly bad-ified and rat-ified rat rod. I also am more of a rehabber. I like bikes to look their age with all the patina but to ride like new.

Hopefully I didn't bore you. You may look on my gallery with a turned up nose as I own quite a few middleweights but all my bikes are 100% ridable. If it's in this gallery, you can ride it. I have hundreds of other bikes which I will get to eventually but these are ones that have all been serviced and are in my studio gallery at my business. In no particular order whatsoever.........
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
43.jpg
44.JPG
45.jpg
46.jpg
47.JPG
48.jpg
49.jpg
50.jpg
51.jpg
52.jpg
53.jpg
54.jpg
55.jpg
56.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t feel so guilty now of what I’ve been doing. Are you a collector or a seller? Very impressive bunch of steel...very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t feel so guilty now of what I’ve been doing. Are you a collector or a seller? Very impressive bunch of steel...very nice!

I've never sold a full bike out of my actual collection for decades although I've sold one or two that I haven't done anything with up to that point. If I spend a week or even just an afternoon making it ridable, I've kept it. Sad but true. I guess I have given some away to friends who needed a bike but never sold one from my actual collection. I need to start letting some more go, lol.

And thanks for the kind words.

Now that's a collection!! Very cool. I'm a fan of the old Huffys too. I'm glad most collectors don't realize how cool they are because they are not way overpriced like many other brands. I'm like you, I don't sell anything. I can't sell anything! I don't think it's a sickness, but then again, sick people don't believe that are sick.

Latest posts

Back